Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stars Stars and More Stars

Here is another card I made for my recent card night. I thought this would be great for a boy of any age. No stamp sets here just a Stampin Around Wheel called Classic Stars and a few stars cut from cardstock using my "newly purchased" Star Punches - (a little hint, if you want to cut out a star with its centre cut out as well, use the small star punch first then use the large star last so you can line it up and you'll have cardstock to hold onto as well). I'm really impressed with how sharp the points of the stars are. I dared to use some blue glitter using my two way glue pen to just sparingly add some bling to the little stars.
These colours are not really me but I am going to try hard to break away from the "earthy" colours and try some "brights" for a bit. You'll get to see my colour favourites over the next little while.
Tina
Stamp Set: Classic Stars large Stampin Around Wheel
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Brilliant Blue
Ink: Brilliant Blue - Punches: Large and Small Star
Blue Fine Supernova Glitter
Two Way Glue Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...