Monday, October 12, 2009

Choo Choo Gift Box

It has been too long since my last post and I must apologise. This is a little gift box we made for the kids theme card night a little while ago now. When I first saw this set "Choo Choo" I said outloud "finally something for my boys". I do love it. It is a little bit tricky to get the carriages lined up properly but if you take your time and use a stamp-a-ma-jig you will get it right. The train track is a wheel and you can get both items from our Spring Mini Catalogue which runs through till the end of November this year. The track could also be used as an old farm fence too. The words are from the hostess set, Best Yet. They fit neatly on top of the flat bed carriage. In fact you could put anything on that carriage like a small cup cake, a party hat, a birthday present or a christmas bauble. The posibilities are endless.
Tina Stamp Sets: Choo Choo, Best Yet Ink: Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand for the smoke puffs. Cardstock: Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Tangerine Tango ribbon Word Window Punch for the handles

1 comment:

  1. Very cute little box! I love the train set and you did a good job on lining them up!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...