Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

This was the third card we made in the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack we did a few weeks ago now. I'm not if you can tell but I stamped the Christmas Tree on a piece of white gloss card to add a bit of variety. The colour hasn't come out too well either. I have used only Elegant Eggplant
ink on the white cardstock and used going grey in the background stamped with the swirl stamp. It actually looked at a bit like silver. Very simple and very quick this one.
Well I'm off to a stamping retreat this weekend organised by my upline Kim Gavarra. I have worked out what I want to get done over the two and a half days and when I started getting my stuff together I was amazed at how many boxes I was gathering. I now have to have a rethink and cut my ideas down to half. LOL

I'll try and grab a few photos while I'm away to post on here next week.

Happy Stamping Everyone Tina Stamps: Season of Joy, Many Merry Messages Cardstock: Whisper White, Going Grey, White Gloss Ink: Elegant Eggplant

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...