Friday, January 15, 2010

Having a Play Around

It was my friend's daughter's birthday recently and I bought her a dress. I decided I would make the card using the patterns and colours in the material. I chose Cameo Coral, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and So Safron.
The stamps were a mixture from the For Everything set, the Retro Remix Stampin Wheel and the heart from the I {heart} Hearts set (all of which are available from the Summer Mini Catalogue. I also threw in a bit of hand drawing to make the flowers resemble those on the dress a little more. To achieve the white areas I used the white Gel Pen. The large purple flower was made using the flower punch and a flower from the Boho Blossums punch and finished off with a rhinestone brad. I was pretty pleased with the result. Not my usual kind of work but it was fun. Let me know what you think.....
Happy Stamping
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...