Sunday, February 14, 2010

Girl's Night In

Last Friday Night I was invited to a friend's house down the road for a little get together with some mums from my son's Prep Class last year. I have never really gone out like this for drinks and a chat so I was delighted to be invited. I had such a good time getting to know them all better and having a good old laugh about life in general. I thought I would give Jane a Thank You card for the lovely evening and whipped together a simple but quite "classy" card. I haven't used my "Cheers to You" stamp set for some time so I dusted it off and brought out the Blender Pens to create this.

I used Bravo Burgundy and Barely Banana for the drink and flooded the whole glass area with Crystal Effects to give the glasses a touch of reality. Mounted the picture with Barely Banana and Bravo Burgundy cardstock and used dimensionals to give it a lift.

I then decided in needed just a little bit more without going overboard so I had a go at scoring some simple lines around the image to finish it off. The "thank you" are words from the Happy Moments Sale a Bration set which worked a treat.
It felt good to use a set that has been at the bottom of a pile for a long time. Happy Stamping Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...