Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm Back

It has been too too long between posts. My only excuse is that I've been very busy with life in general and getting my business up and going as well as juggling the family. I'm off to my first stampin up convention in two weeks to Sydney and I just can't wait. I've made about 130 swaps and looking forward to swapping and meeting lots of friends in the process. I have today worked out how to link this blog with my Stampin' Up Blog so from now on you will get the same information on both sites (another reason why I haven't blogged much).
We have the new Autumn Winter Catalogue out now and here are some samples I have come up with.
In a few days you can go to the project section of my Stampin' Up Website and check out these cards in more detail.
Well I hope I have my self sorted out now and I hope to post much more regularly for you in the future.
Happy Stamping everyone
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...