Monday, July 25, 2011

Daniel's 8th Birthday

This is the invite I made for my eldest son's recent birthday. He wanted robots (I think he was thinking of Wall E) but he was very happy with these. His words "Cute little Robot". I used the Platinum Shimmer Mist dabbed on with a dauber to the stamp to create the silver nuts an bolts. Also used the dauber to run a bit of silver around the edge of the robot piece of water colour paper as well. Blender Pen was used to colour in the little fella.

And these were the gift boxes I made filled with lollies and the stick of M&Ms with the robot topper at the top. I made a similar topper for his cupcakes as well. The boys loved them.

I recently went on a retreat for the weekend and had a ball. I made a few cards and even got a scrapbooking page made (big deal for me). I'll post them soon. Stay tuned...

Happy Stamping everyone

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...