Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Create a Cupcake Birthday


I know I said there was new sneak peeks coming but they are not quite there yet so I thought I'd show you this lovely little card I made for my friend's 40th.  She combined her party with her husband's 40th so I threw together a combined His and Hers Cupcake card. I think it worked a treat.  I used the Champagne Shimmer Paint to make the icing sparkle and stamped a simple little flower on hers with a single candle on his to represent the male and female cupcake.   Sorry the photo isn't of great quality but I took the photo at night about 5 minutes before we left for the party.  Talk about leaving it till the last minute....

See you soon with another card.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...