Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Awash With Flowers Card Set

 Today I have for you a set of cards we made at my  last class.  It's called Awash with flowers and although it's not a brand new set, I only just bought it a short while ago.  I'm so glad I did because I love it.  It's so easy to use, you don't even have to line up the fill in stamp with the outline as it doesn't fit perfectly inside anyway.   The colours used were Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Rich Razzleberry.  All the outlines were stamped using Basic Black.    Each card used a different flower from the set.

 I used the Modern Label and Word Window Punches for the sentiment and added a small stick on Rhinestone for some "BLING".  


You can't see in the picture but behind each piece with the image stamped on there is a piece of Shimmer Paper to add a bit more interest to the card.





Finally I finished it off with some narrow taffeta ribbon with a simple knot tied in it.  Overall a very easy card set to make. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...