Sunday, April 15, 2012

Apothecary Art and Matching Framelits


Today I have a quick card to show you made with the gorgeous new stamp set called Apothecary Art.  You will notice that it fits beautifully with the new Framelits from Stampin' Up!  There are lots of different sizes.  For this one I used the same size frame and cut it through the centre to give a small mat just across the top and bottom.  Just enough to add a bit of colour without too much.


I used the Stampin Write Markers to colour the flowers in, Calypso Coral and pretty in Pink with Old Olive for the leaves.   There's also a bit of Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon as well to finish it off.

Don't forget my Embellishment share which I've mentioned about last week in a previous post.  If you would like to take part of I have few spaces left.  Drop me an email if you would like to join in and receive lots of bits and pieces including this beautiful ribbon for not a lot of money.

See you next week with some more cards.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tina! So delicate and vintage-looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Tina (no great surprise there - I always love your work!). Great tip about cutting the Framelits die cut through the centre, to create a finer mat - I like that! Love the colours you've used on this card.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...