Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My first ever Class by Mail



A lot of you know I run classes from my home and I know there are a few of you out there that would love to come but live too far away or just don’t have the opportunity to get to a class so I am offering my first ever Class by Mail using the very new and very cute stamp set “Bright Blossoms”.


This set would be perfect for any creative girls party activity and with three sets of 4 gift cards enclosed already, I can easily put more materials in depending on the numbers for a small extra fee.

Of course it makes a lovely little gift of blank cards together with it's own box for someone special.


If you would like to order the class simply check out my Class by Mail Page by clicking on the tab at the top of my blog and all the details are there for you.

I look forward to getting this Class out to you.  I had lots of fun putting it together.

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...