Monday, July 30, 2012

Sympathy Card


On the weekend I had an absolutely wonderful time meeting some lovely new ladies in Kingaroy for an all day workshop.  We could have gone on all weekend I'm sure but we had to call an end to it sometime.   One of the requests was for some ideas for sympathy cards.  It was a challenge for me as I have not made one before but I put my thinking cap on and came up with this lovely card which we all made on Saturday.

Very basic and not very long to make but I think it does the job beautifully.


I used Clear Block "C" stamped in Wild Wisteria to add a block of colour to the Very Vanilla card stock then stamped the image from Pocket Silhouettes in Elegant Eggplant over the top.  Wrapped some Wisteria Bakers' Twine around the image and mount it up on some Wisteria Cardstock.

I'll post some more projects we made this weekend on here soon.

Tina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...