Saturday, April 13, 2013

NEW LOOK BLOG WITH MDS

Haven't  I been having the most wonderful rainy day playing with My Digital Studio - the new digital scrapbooking program from Stampin' Up!   When it first came out here in Australia a few weeks ago I was excited but little did I know at the time I could design my own blog header and refresh my look to reflect my own style.


All the elements used in my header are from the Stamp Set Creative Elements.  It's so easy to play around with all the elements, add stamps, change colours, add text, drop shadows and add your own touches here and there.  And you can chose Stampin' Up!'s fantastic colour palette to help you achieve your designs.

This program is fantastic and I have only got the $24.95 version without any additional downloads.  Wait till I get my hands on them.  You can go to my website at www.tinawhite.stampinup.net and purchase the program online.  It's so simple.

Here are a few other creations I've been up to.

My Stamp Club Banner

Scrapbooking Page

I hope you like my new look.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  My next job is to design my Signature :)

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Goodness me Tina I am soooo in awe ! This is amazing. So well done. I am jealous too 'cause you have been having rainy day fun and I have been slogging away prepping for a workshop for tomorrow! boo hoo. Can't wait to have a go at this ... eventually. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I look forward to seeing what you can create. Good luck with your workshop tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...